Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'm in Berlin

I'm in Berlin. This is day 27 of my backpacking through Europe and I'm still having an amazing time. In the past 27 days I've been in seven different countries. I've been traveling everywhere by train and the countryside is gorgeous. Slovenia was probably my favorite country I rode through. Such natural beauty. The Alps around Salzburg were pretty impressive as well. There is far too much to fit into a blog post to describe my last twenty days, but I'll at least put a picture from each of the countries I've been traveling through.

Pizza in Napoli

Napoli is the birthplace of pizza. Being the birthplace of pizza, Napoli is often referred to as the best place in the world to eat pizza. This pizza is at Da Michele in Napoli. Da Michele was rated as the best pizza in Napoli on a few different review sites that I looked up. Ipso facto, I've eaten the best pizza in the world.

Zadar, Croatia

Gorgeous town. Right on The Adriatic sea.

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Easily one of my favorite cities in Europe.

Bratislava, Slovakia

Cheap beer, lots of history, Eastern Europe definitely a worthwhile traveling experience.


Vienna, Austria


Berlin, Germany


No comments:

Post a Comment